Mid-Year Benefit Changes
You may add or cancel coverage during the plan year if you have a change in family status.
You cannot change your benefit elections for the plan year unless the benefits office receives notification in writing within 30 days of the status change. If the benefits office is not notified within 30 days of the status change, no benefit change can be made until the next annual open enrollment.
IRS specified changes in family status include:
• Change in legal married status
• Change in number of dependents
• Termination or commencement of employment
• Dependent satisfies or ceases to satisfy dependent eligibility requirements
• Change in residence or worksite that affects eligibility for coverage
Benefits brokered by:
Benefits website by: