JOB TITLE: Client Service Representative
DEPARTMENT: Client Service Department
Professional Enrollment Concepts, Inc., “PEC”, is a company that provides benefits communication and administration services.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
The Client Service Representative (CSR) I position participates in client facing activities to resolve customer issues and concerns expeditiously with a perceived effortless experience on the customer’s part. The CSR will work closely with the Regional Sales Directors and other internal partners to contribute to the long-term relationship and profitability of the PEC Benefits Sales while managing all aspects of the account. It is also expected that the representative executes the procedures within the PEC organization to effectively grow the company as well as ensure its financial strength and operating efficiency.
This position accomplishes this through a respectful, constructive and energetic style, guided by the objectives of the company. As with all PEC positions, it is required to provide solution oriented management and concepts in writing to improve their respective position as well as the company.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Serves as primary contact for multiple clients and is responsible for conducting conference calls, responding to client inquiries in a timely manner, and managing client expectations
• Completes daily operational tasks within the assigned time frames for all assigned clients (e.g. Benefit Q&A, Claims, Employee Eligibility, Billing, etc.)
• Develops effective solutions to participant issues and effectively communicates them to the client in both verbal and written formats with minimal guidance
• Partners with members of the Implementation, Data, and Customer Communication departments to address specific operational inquires and challenges
• Performs root cause analysis and determines escalation approach for transactional errors and escalations with minimal guidance
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB
4-year Bachelor Degree from an Accredited Institution Preferred
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the employee benefits industry
Licensed Insurance Agent,
Life and Health Lines of Authority by 1/1/17 for employees hired before 7/31/16. Hired, subsequent to 1/1/17, must be licensed within 6 months of hire